We are an international, innovative, medium-sized company in the automotive and medical-technology fields. We specialise in the demanding field of high-frequency medical technology. Our product range covers high-frequency generators, instruments and accessories, which combine optimal safety with operating comfort, rapid response, innovation and flexibility in open and laparoscopic surgery.
With our wealth of experience and continuous innovations, we are committed to anticipating industry expectations, developing new ideas and putting them into practice. With a double-digit rate of growth, we are very successfully represented around the world. This success is the result of our forward-looking strategies.
BOWA Medizintechnik is currently looking for people in the following areas:
Embedded Software Developer (m/f)
- Software development, from requirements
analysis to specifications, design and
implementation of software systems for
- Documentation of the entire development
- Definition of test requirements and
execution of module, integration and
- A graduate in the fields of information
technology, electrical engineering, medical
technology or similar scientific degree.
- Experience in the development and
programming of embedded systems
- Programming experience using C/C++, ideally
embedded C/C++ for micro-controllers using
- Knowledge of the QT framework under Linux
- Experience in the field of medical technology
using risk management and IEC62304 would be
- Team spirit, creativity and the ability to
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of the English language
ARE YOU SURE? THEN APPLY!
BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG
attn. Mrs. Katharina Giersch | Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 4-10 | 72810 Gomaringen
Tel.: 07072 6002-904 | Fax: 07072 6002-3904 | E-Mail: career(at)bowa.de